Petrof - Waste Oil Refining PlantsSave your Marine Culture
PETROF – PWRU is a system which is primarily focused on eliminating pollution. Some of its environmental benefits are:
- Cleaning of the dockyard and coastal regions from petrochemical wastes.
- Restoration of marine and aqua culture in the vicinity of areas where petrochemical contaminants were hindering such activities.
- Reduction in the use of first hand ship fuel. Hence leading to a more sustainable utilization of the resource.
- Production of pure water which can add on to the quality of the coastal water.
- Regenerative energy cycles which result in saving the energy being consumed during the process itself.
- Prevention in the addition of carbon to the carbon cycle and hence reducing emissions.
- The Heavy cut can be used in many forms such as tar, etc and hence the process has no waste products.