Petrof - PWRU: Slop Oil Recycling PlantsSave your Marine Culture
PETROF – PWRU (Petrof Waste Oil Refining Unit) is our slop oil refinement system which provides refinement to coastal petrochemical pollution. Some key features about it are:
- Convert the waste sludge, slop oils and bilge water near your dockyard into utilizable and clean fuel oil.
- Cut down on your energy consumption used during the process by our innovative technologies.
- Obtain pure water which may be used for any necessary purpose.
- We also provide improved traceability solutions and can provide for the entire carbon footprint as well.
- Along with these primary necessities, we also help in improving port conditions and provide certain maritime solutions affiliated to our process as well.
- Our process already has minimal residues and our R&D team is continuously working to create a 0 residue process.