- Gas combustion reduces pollution as compared to direct solid fuel & furnace oil fired system.
- Low amount of particulates and smokeless emission of flue gases.
- Up to 35 to 50 % reduced Sulfur emission
- Negligible Tar in gas leading to lesser maintenance for burner nozzles.
- The ash obtained at the bottom is wet ash and can be used in various possibilities such as fertilizers, brick formation, etc.
- Flue gasses are discharged at temperatures more than 100 oC without Sulfur condensation in the chimney.
- Low Turn down Ratio.
- Net effect of a Cleaner, Greener, Healthier Environment.