Coal Gasification PlantsLOW COST ENERGY SYSTEM
PETROF – CGP generate producer gas. As compared to a diesel based energy system, coal gasification systems operate on one–third (1/3rd) cost of the former. Statistically, it may be seen that 1 litre of diesel costing 67 INR (July, 2014) is equivalent to 3 kg ofcoal which is available at a meager cost of 21 INR (for 3 kg; July, 2014).
Some key applications of the this may be seen in :
- Steel, Forging, Rolling, CRCS.
- Cement, Lime, Ceramic.
- Furnace (Steel Reheating, Chemical Cracking)
- Power Generator (Diesel Generators/Captive Power Plant)
- Utility equipment’s (Boiler, Thermic Fluid heater, Hot Air Generator for Dryer)
Some Other Key Points to be noted about the process may be:
- No Modification on Operating Equipment’s. (Furnace, Kiln, Dryer, Heater etc…)
- Based on application Gas Fuel Burner or Dual Fuel Burner will be installed
- Total integrated system is provided by us to operate with nominal modification.